Who Has the most Serious Punishment?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HotnSpicyTurtle, Jan 22, 2019.

1. HotnSpicyTurtle

HotnSpicyTurtle Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    So coming from someone that has Tried to keep out of trouble apart from the fact of Ban evasion and being Blacklisted 2 times for lets just say "reasons" I want to see who was in the most trouble. If you do wonder why I was Banned for ban evasion that is because someone else logged on to one of my Alts and they got me Banned on that and that is the story of how I got Banned for ban evasion but you know since i'm unbanned who might say I wont do it again JK. Think I really want to get banned again seeing how the server isnt so "Hot" nowadays I thought I would challenge You guys. LOL and I have Played on this server for multiple years FYI

Well good luck Searching for the most troublesome person
    Yours Truly: HotnSpicyTurtle

2. strongfeelings

strongfeelings Active Member

Ratings:
    Honestly, me :(

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!