Whats up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NextGold, Sep 17, 2018.

1. NextGold

NextGold New Member

Ratings:
    Wassup NextGold ima just go ahead and say it I'm just a random but looking for a fresh start. some people might know me, to be honest, I don't know. I wanna chill in the community I missed the old crymc and hazardcraft but it's coming back I hope we actually have a good owner for once since our last few left us to fend by ourselves. Wondering who is down to team up my qualities are / rusty/pvper / Decent/base/builder / Grinder / Get's/Work/done / To be fully honest I'm Focused on School so I'm not gonna be active 24/7 But I will still Tend to play. Lets hope we have a Amazing start and wipe

Discord - NextGold#5125

IGN - NextGold

Job - Eating your nan out

2. K1M

K1M Prospecting Member

Ratings:
    We all miss haz and cry </3 the best of times.
    Welcome back around~

3. Chxpter

Chxpter Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER

Ratings:
    Welcome back!

4. Skimmings

Skimmings Prospecting Member

Ratings:
    Welcome back, What server will you be playing?

5. NextGold

NextGold New Member

Ratings:
    I'd be playing the factions not drug craft but I will fuck around on drug craft :)

Thank you <333

<3, thank you! K1M but no disrespect about the owner ditching.

#5 NextGold, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
  6. Maxxy

Maxxy Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR Forums Division

Ratings:
    Ayye welcome back to Yay. In the future when making multiple posts in one thread in a row, use " + Quote to reply to multiple posts in one.. post. Enjoy your stay.

7. Justln

Justln New Member

Ratings:
    W e l c o m e

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!