Vinh's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vinh, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Vinh

Vinh Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER MEMBER

Ratings:
    Hello! I'm Ervin and I'm one of the most recent helpers for YayMc, I felt like I should give a little description about myself before we start a new journey with the newly releasing servers. To begin with, I started playing on YayMC on the day of its release. Previously I played on OpJails a lot and I was mainly known as Nightmaremc_Pm. I found myself enjoying the server so much that I played it over than span of years. I primarily played on Prison, but you could find me on KitPvP at time aswell. Outside of technology and Minecraft, I find myself mainly playing basketball, football, or some other sport. I'm very athletic and enjoy pushing myself. I can't wait for the servers revamp to fully release and I'm hoping to see all of you around on the server. If you have any questions feel free to comment on them.

Best Regards to you all,
    Ervin

2. Sharkmatiix

Sharkmatiix Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Hey @Vinh,

Welcome ;)

3. EpicGamerSmash

EpicGamerSmash Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
  4. HeyItsFinley

HeyItsFinley Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Welcome back @Vinh! It's nice to meet you on the forums too.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!