JUDGEMENT DAY Staff Wave || September 14th, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reece, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Reece

Reece Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Hello, YayMC!

Been awhile since I've made one of these! Understandably, I've been putting it off for awhile as @Emmanuel and I have been discussing and working with Coelho to plan the best route for the present, and future. However, more information on that will be coming in a separate announcement in the coming days. Since September 02nd, we've had a lot of staff based changes, so let's get into them, shall we? This covers from September 02nd, to today.

PROMOTIONS
    |
    ilysmxiu
    > Trainee -> Helper
    > @ilysmxiu

WELCOME BACK
    |
    Minnabird
    > Member -> Trainee
    > @minnabird

| Fastened
    > Member -> Trainee
    > @Fastened

| ClearlyJeezus
    > Member -> Trainee
    > @VELDA

NEW STAFF
    |
    Chxpter
    > Member -> Trainee
    > @Chxpter

| Kejdi
    > Member -> Trainee
    > @Kejdi

DEMOTIONS
    |
    13Ping
    > Moderator -> Member
    >
    @13Ping

| Shavon
    > Trainee -> Member
    >
    @Shavon

To those of you who were promoted and climbed a rung of the staff ladder, congratulations - Your dedication has been noticed, and rewarded. Continue to impress us, and rise further along in the staff ladder!

To those of you who chose to return; Welcome back! We're glad to have you rejoin us in our efforts to revamp Yay and have it become what it deserves to be. These members were part of the team in the past, and have proven themselves before - We truthfully hope they can continue to prove themselves again into the future, as well.

To those of you who are new acceptances - welcome to the team. I'm glad to have you here. I'm always pleased to see new people wishing to assist in our endeavors to make Yay fantastic. That said, please stick around, and enjoy your stay on the team!

Lastly, to those of you who were removed from the team; Thank you for your dedication and passion toward Yay while you were on the team. Unfortunately, you did not meet our standards of dedication, maturity, professionalism, or playtime.

2. CryForWins

CryForWins Member

Ratings:
    Congratulations Minna, Fastened, Jeezus, Chxtper, and Kejdi!

3. Chxpter

Chxpter Trainee
    STAFF MEMBER TRAINEE

Ratings:
    Thank you!

4. FastAsThunder2

Ratings:
    LMAO
    Lastly, to those of you who were removed from the team; Thank you for your dedication
    Than you say Unfortunately, you did not meet our standards of dedication

5. minnabird

minnabird Trainee
    STAFF MEMBER TRAINEE

Ratings:
    Thx chu!

6. LillyLover123

LillyLover123 Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    congrats everyone.

7. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    Will this be updated with resignations too?

8. Reece

Reece Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Resignations, acceptances, promotions, etc. will get posted at a date ahead of this. This is just from Sept 14th and before. Right now I'm focusing on content, not the forums.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    The forums is content to me ;(

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!