Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by YoungFTW, Nov 13, 2019.

1. YoungFTW

YoungFTW Member

Ratings:
    Personal Questions
    • What is your in-game username?: YoungFTW
    • What is your Discord Tag?: Kainen#6104
    • What is your gender?: M
    • How old are you?: 19
    • What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time
    • Do you have a working headset and microphone?: Yes
    • Can you record in 720p or greater quality?: Yes
    • Have you been punished before? If so, why and what have you learnt from it?: No I have Not been Punished before
    • If you were to be accepted, how many hours a week can you provide to the network?: I would say around 14-17 hours a week
    • Are you active on our discord server? Im pretty active I usually go on the general to see whats up or I look at the announcments
    Server Related Questions
    • What realm do you play on the most?: Well it varies I usually play skyblock but usually go to prison, creative, and sometimes Kitpvp
    • What is your favourite feature on the realm you play most?: My favourite feature is the pvp because its fun to get hackusated
    • How do you feel that you would benefit the staff team upon joining?: Well I would benefit staff team by helping others when other staff are busy or just afk and I would do my personal best to help and if I cant help that person because of my staff rank then I would try to get to the higher ups
    • What skills do you have that would be useful while you are apart of the staff team?: I'm quick learner I usually pick things up pretty fast I never have to be told more than once what to do or how to do it

• I'm very respectful toward others I don't like to disrespect anyone including other staff memebers I like to be social which makes me really easy to talk to
    • I'm a teamplayer I work really well with other staff and players I love the interaction with other players getting to know the player more if someone is wanting to talk to me I would politely respond with a yes or no answer and I would not try to fix a problem without imforming higher staff of the situation
    • Honesty is a big deal to me if I make a mistake I would tell staff and hoping they forgive me for whatever I have done and going to own up to my mistake and learn from it
    • I am determined to make the server a better place getting rid of toxic players or helping with players situations and always be there for the player when they are in need and do the best to my ability
    • What would you do if you found another staff member abusing their permissions?: I would try to reach higher ups if a staff is abusing there powers or I would record the whole thing and wait patiently for a staff member
    • Do you have any previous experience in being a staff member on a separate network?: Yes mostly shutdown minecraft severs but im currently staff on a icefuse server as a moderator
    • What are the most important qualities needed to work in a team environment and why?: Teamwork I feel like is the most important quality because if theres no team work then nothing would get done and theres always something to be doing at all times and teamwork helps staff members get to know one another much better
    Scenario Questions
    • What would you do if a player was asking for help with a donation issue that you cannot assist with?: I would help the player by getting a higher up who can deal with donation issues and tell them they would be with you shortly
    • What would you do if a player had messaged you saying they had found a bug that you cannot fix?: I would try to find a admin online and if I couldnt find a admin currently online then depending on the bug I would advise them to leave it alone until a staff member is online but if its for duping I would try my best to get a admin online as fast as possible
    • What steps would you take if you found a player cheating on the network?: Well depending on the server and what cheats but if it was factions and they were xraying my past experience we would ban xrayers for 30dys but for Malicous cheats then its a perm
    • Where would you direct a player if they were asking to report a player?: I would tell them to do ./report but if they have video edvidence of the cheater then I would try to get in contact with the player to see the video
    • What would you do if a player asked you a question you don't know the answer to?: I would ask higher staff how to handle the situation and give the answer to the player and if they have more questions I would gladly answer them
    Final Question
    • Why should we choose you over any other applicant? Because i'm outgoing, im committed, very friendly and easy to talk to, a good listener I try my best to be the best staff member on the server and try to be the most respected and I will always be there when someone needs me I dont mind listening to peoples problems and trying to solve them I will never be toxic or abuse my staff powers for my own benefit

By submitting an application, you agree to the following:

• You agree that everything wrote in this application is truthful?: (YES/NO) YES
    • You agree to not pester staff members to look at your application?: (YES/NO) YES
    • You agree that you have not plagiarised this application in any way?: (YES/NO) YES
    • You agree that if you are to be denied, then you must wait a full two weeks before re-applying?: (YES/NO) YES

2. Maxxy

Maxxy Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR Forums Division

Ratings:
    -1 for now

There’s a lot of grammatical issues with this applications, along with run-along sentences and it just overall looks rushed.

If you want my support, you can spend a lot more time looking over this application and fixing all of the grammatical and spelling errors. If English isn’t your first language I’d recommend using an online grammar/spelling checking site.

Forums God,
    - Maxxy

3. YoungFTW

YoungFTW Member

Ratings:
    I spent about 35mins not really wanting staff but tried lol but I mean its a decent app for 35mins worth

4. Maxxy

Maxxy Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR Forums Division

Ratings:
    Is it cause of the recent drama or somethin else?

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!