Information Skyblock Official Release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Emmanuel, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    Hi there.

I am excited to announce that Skyblock has been reset, and will be ready to release fully on Saturday after we have fixed all the bugs that you guys found on the beta!

Currently, we have decided to release Skyblock at 2PM EST // 7PM BST(UK) // 11AM PST.

On release, there will be several giveaways, ranging from ranks, abilities, and over awesome in-game and buy-craft items. On the date, just after release, we will release a Change-log, to explain, what we changed, implemented and fixed. For all other small updates, such as the opening of the server, giveaways and other announcements, discord will be the place where all of that fun stuff will go down.

We are thankful for the community that has stuck with us through thick and thin. The Skyblock release is only the start to a better future, and only one of the resets that will be taking place soon. Me, and the administration team hope that the Skyblock release is one of many successful ones, and I have faith it will.

Hope you have a great rest of your day and we will see you all on Saturday! :)

#1 Emmanuel, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pursq

Pursq Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    Super hyped for this special and unique release. The administration team is really looking forward to a brighter future for Yay, its community and its servers.

Hold on to your hats, because the upcoming releases will be wild.

• Winner Winner x 3