YayMC
  1. Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://yaymc.com/discord
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://discord.gg/sWdrjsN

Information Server Change log 1/6/18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MLGFarmerElite, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MLGFarmerElite, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018

[​IMG]

Aye there everyone!
    Let me start off with that I will be taking over charge of the change logs from now on. I'll be releasing one every Friday. If I miss one then spam me, and I'll put double the amount in the next log.

Now I won't lie and restrict myself. The server clearly isn't doing as well as it once was, or used to be. This was due to the lack of updates from the admin team and we greatly apologize for what has happened in the last few months, but we plan to start this new year off strong! We have many big plans and are doing plenty of tasks day to day in order to accomplish the goal we're wishing to reach. In fact, you may have noticed a few already.

Now to start off on the changelog,

1. /rules in-game has been revamped and is now updated to correspond with the current rule list.
    2. KOTH on Factions now has a schedule! If you'd like to learn what it is simply use the command /koth schedule when in-game on the factions game mode.
    3. Fall Damage entirely will be removed on factions. This will be happening within the next couple of days, so please bear with us until then.
    4. Economy exploit on Factions has been patched.
    5. Creepers on Factions now have the chance to drop 1, 2 or 3 TNT when killed in any way, including fire, fall damage, players, or drowning.
    6. There is now a 1 minute god apple cool down on factions. This is to encourage players to rely on pot pvp instead of until your gear breaks.
    7. You can now gamble on Factions, using /mp shop.
    8. Envoys on Factions will be configured to supply better rewards
    9. New forums design soon to come!
    10. All ranks will have faction fly soon.
    11. Crates will be soon released.
    12. Global security has been enhanced.
    13. There will be new staff roles / ranks being added. We will be bringing back Forums moderator, along with adding in some new ranks, such as Community Admin and Management. There will be more information on this next week.
    One more thing that we would like to add on, is that I will be keeping track of suggestions made by the community. Suggestions can be submitted here: https://goo.gl/forms/davFLt9gtv88qX5Q2

For those who are curious about the Skyblock 3.0 sign, do not worry. I'll post a picture of what Perez said about it.

[​IMG]

That just about sums it up until next week.

Regards,
    Farmer

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.