Sad that this server died.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leonard_x, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Leonard_x

Leonard_x Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    I quit this server a long time ago and I'm not sure what happened at the end of it. Could someone let me know how it went offline? And on how it died... I personally think it could have kept on going but lack of support from owners is a killer. I loved this server I remember when Farmer and Sharkmatiix and Emmanuel. had such good times. hope they can revive this server one day so we can all enjoy it again.

2. XX_BossSteven_XX

XX_BossSteven_XX Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    Yeah, pretty much the server has been closed down for maintenance or something, I don't really know that much other than most of the servers have been down for a while. I had great memories at this community along with my friends, I hope YayMC can get back on track.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!