RemotePvp's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheTntRusher_101, Dec 2, 2018.

1. TheTntRusher_101

TheTntRusher_101 New Member

Ratings:
    In-Game Username: RemotePvp

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): kdon29#6247

First Name (Optional): Kaiden

Current Age: 13

Timezone / Country: AST / Canada

---

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Yay in a week?

I am mostly active on the weekends and after my school ends at 4PM AST. I am able to tribute 3-4 hours a day, possibly 5 hours. But that all depends on circumstances in my life.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

The servers that I am mostly active on are factions, creative and, kit pvp. I can still adapt to other server’s. I am very interested in Factions and Kit Pvp, I love the building and talking with new people on factions and love pvping on kit pvp, that's why my name is RemotePvp. These gamemodes keep me interested because of the building and talking on factions. And kit pvp because of the pvp. Factions is competitive and I love that about it, I think everyone love a little factions. I can't wait for the update...

Have you ever been punished on YayMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I really don't remember getting a ban on YayMC before, and I know I got a couple of mutes. That should not affect my changes as getting staff on YayMC because I have change my ways in minecraft and just want to play it legit.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Yay with the position you're applying for?

I feel as i’d make a positive server and make others love this server as I do. If anyone is Negative on Yay they will get punished. (like a mute). I will also be active and will punish players with cheats if I catch them. I am also able to identify players with cheats. I will do anything to stop a Negativite player or a player with cheats. If a player is breaking rules in the chat I will be able to catch them, I love to read the chat. Should ask my teacher if that counts as reading :’).

What issues do you see with YayMC that you feel could be fixed?

Updates take awhile and I think they can be done faster. There a barely any Staff on, maybe because there's only Creative server on Yay right now. But otherwise there will always be players hacking on the server and there may be no staff on. Who will ban them? Me. No one wants to play, there’s only one server online right now and thats Creative. The staff team is taking to long to do this update, I just hope it comes soon.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Yay? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

A mistake I can name is being toxic in the Factions chat, that was because people were hacking and there was only one mod on every 2 hours. Emmanuel was the only mod I liked at that time. I kept on being toxic to others because they were toxic back to me. So I hacked on YayMC factions to get back at them. I turned them off when I realised I could get banned on this server. I have been playing so long on this server, I realised I needed to turn off my hacks, i only wanted to kill those two players. I never realised how to defend my self, I was getting bullied in school in 2016 grade 6, I never knew how to defend my self against words…

I fixed that mistake by taking a break from the server for a couple of days. It all cooled down. I didn't want to do that ever again, So I didn’t. If someone was being toxic to me in chat I just didn't type anything in chat until they left the game.

I learned from those mistake(s) from being repeatedly muted it got so bad that after I got unmuted I complained to a Staff member about what was going on. That got me banned for a day. Maybe muted. I can't remember.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I had Staff on this one server. My online friends server. It’s 100% shutdown now. I was given Admin by him. I had all the commands, the OG MC commands and his plugin commands. I had never wanted to abuse those commands, my friend which was the owner abused the hell out of it. I never wanted to abuse it. But he got me to abuse it, so I did. I never wanted/want to abuse a Staff role again. I like my stuff Legit.

I also had Staff for my other online friend and he taught me how to do some of the worldedit commands. When I look back he was a troll, and was trolling me.

I hope that does not greatly affect my chances as a Staff member. Because I only had that Staff role for a month before he shut down the server.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

Because I have my manners. I would actually play on the server non like other staff. I would be a positive rolemotaly for other players and would catch players with cheats. I know a lot about factions and kit pvp. I will be useful to the staff team.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I am dependable, you can depend on me to do whatever you want as long as it has nothing to do with cheats, or cheating items in for others.

I am very Trustworthy. Lots of people told me that they can trust me. Family and Friends. Family always first. You can trust me with the task that I have been given.

I love to interact with other players. It's my thing, I can talk all day with someone. I don't find myself shy. Unless if it's the part where I would tell my friend/crush that I have feelings for her. That I can interact with players.

I find that I’m getting older that I am getting more and more “Un Rude” (I don’t know the word for that). But being “Un Rude” will help me with getting the Staff role. I can be Nice to Players on Yay.

I am able to adapt with other people. New people. That would make me great to be a Staff member. I can adapt with new things on Yay.

I have patience. I don’t know what's up but my Family has always told me I have a lot of Patience. I can wait.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that i trust to much people. I talk with to much people. I can easily climb over that weakness with not trusting people, that will be easy, right?

My other Weakness is me being dumb, me telling myself that I am dumb. This year it's like my teachers are taking homework from trees and throwing the homework on me in piles, well not that much… But sometimes I don’t have homework. I’m just saying that sometimes I will not be able to play if i have too much homework. I can get past these by getting it done in my classes and doing homework after i have done my “minecraft hours”.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes, I have been trying to be active on the Yay Discord server. Further so I will be active on Yay’s Discord server until I am not staff.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I know i may have a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes that I don’t see threw because I’m not looking at them enough… I really hope I am able to become Staff and see why I really want this role. I have been doing this Application for almost 3 hours now… Thank you for whoever reviewed this.

I hope the best for the Future of YayMC.

Have a good Day

-RemotePvp/Kaiden.

2. TheTntRusher_101

TheTntRusher_101 New Member

Ratings:
    I may write a new one if this is bad to others.

3. Chxpter

Chxpter Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    I think waiting for the server to come out whenever it does is a better option. While you're waiting on the server to come out, you can improve your application by a lot. You can add more detail and make sure there are very little-to-no errors.

4. Elly01

Elly01 Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Server isn't out, so why are you applying now? (real question)

5. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    Ok we get it, you like building and pvping.
    Lol, that's a broad statement. Yay's had negativity since the start, that's what makes it unique, everyone's toxic and chill asf.
    If you were active on Discord or the forums, you would know the server is undergoing a revamp. The helpers/mods can't do shit, so they have no purpose to give a shit yet because the server is still under construction. And also, there isn't a whole full-blown development team working on the server, it's just a handful of people. It's a lot easier said than done to revamp a server.
    I wouldn't count this as experience. Just a friend giving you a straight shot at admin, you didn't have to rise through the ranks or anything. How can you have experience if you haven't experienced the whole staffing experience?
    Ok you can stop right there with shitting on the staff team, that's all you've done for this whole application. You haven't proven why the staff team would need you. All you've done is call them inactive sloths basically. You're not active on Discord. You're not active on the forums. I don't know you. This application has tons of grammatical and spelling mistakes, and you expect that to be ok? Just because the server is dead doesn't mean you can half-ass your application.
    I hope you can be nice to players on Yay, just not as staff.

So yeh,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. EmiGamer

EmiGamer New Member

Ratings:
    I think having a bad opinion on ther server is not punishable, instead take them as a suggestion
    Unless they are toxic
    If they keep going with that toxicity
    Mute/tempmute them

7. Chxpter

Chxpter Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    "Because I have my manners. I would actually play on the server non like other staff. I would be a positive rolemotaly for other players and would catch players with cheats. I know a lot about factions and kit pvp. I will be useful to the staff team."

Honestly I agree with what @Maxxy said, you bashing the staff team does not make you look good.

8. Kejdi

Kejdi Member

Ratings:
    -1 maxxy said everything

9. Tyler

Tyler Developer
    STAFF MEMBER Developer

Ratings:

I seriously doubt that this application will be even considered, it’s nowhere near being as professional or detailed as expected, nor have you been active since two days after applying. Adding onto what Maxxy has said, your application is filled with nothing but immaturity and disrespect. Based on this application, you would not be a good fit for joining the pristine, hardworking staff team who are volunteering their time for the betterment of YayMC.

I highly recommend thoroughly reading our application tips & requirements before you create another application.

Best of luck, happy holidays!

10. VoltOpt

VoltOpt Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Yeah, this.

11. Holsson

Holsson Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  12. TheGamingKatz

TheGamingKatz Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    I think This app will take months to get right as it took mine but it may not be accepted but just keep improving also everything @Maxxy said I always agree with bby

Attached Files:

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!