Read me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScorchMC, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ScorchMC

ScorchMC Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    Hey guys, so I was thinking about applying again for helper I wasn’t going to play minecraft just be there and talk to the community cause minecraft itself is boring just talking to people is cool.

Before I do apply you guys don’t really know me or I mean like only some or you do but I have been staff on here before I mean back in hazmc. My old ign on my other account was Unknowvoidmc if anyone of you do remember I would like to know

2. Skimmings

Skimmings Prospecting Member

Ratings:
    I don't suggest applying for staff for a minecraft server If you aren't going to play minecraft, to me, that just seems like a waste of your time, however, If you still are considering applying, I wish you the best of luck.

Unfortunately, I don't remember you :eek:

3. SS_Explosion

SS_Explosion Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    I remember you, we used to be good friends and played together a lot.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!