Play together?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by XX_BossSteven_XX, May 30, 2019.

1. XX_BossSteven_XX

Ratings:
    Alright, I've been seeing that a lot of the community and players are discussing about this 'yaymc dead' topic. Yeah I agree 100% that it's dead. I missed the good old days of everything. I remember most of you guys and if anyone here wants to play some games I play on ps4 and I can play games like apex legends and stuff. Or we can just talk. I don't think this server will be coming back, sorry to say but most of the players probably don't play MC after yaymc died out and gave us Skyblocky. I appreciate the community and the players who just made this network unique and way more entertaining. Cya.

2. James_1st

James_1st Member

Ratings:
    Ew, apex legends

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!