YayMC
Dismiss Notice
Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://discord.gg/sWdrjsN

Niki22's Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Niki22, Jan 3, 2018.

1. What do you like about Yay MC? Why?:
    I love the staff here on Yay MC. They are very kind and considerate. I think this because they provide a positive attitude. They also help keep the server a semi nice place. I hope I can be apart of it. (The factors that make it not nice are as followed.)​
    What do you think needs improving on Yay MC?:
    I think chat filters should be improved, because there is a lot of vulgar slurs, and we still need to remember that young children also play Minecraft. Also, there may be people that may not be comfortable or are sensitive because of the slurs being said to them or some one else.​
    What are your suggestions for Yay MC?:
    I suggest that Yay MC gets chat filters.​
    Which server is this feedback referring to?:
    Skyblock

2. Great! Lots of young children play Minecraft on Skyblock here and I personally believe that at least all swear words must be covered by ***** just like other servers.

3. I definitely agree with the censoring of vulgar language. Although, the problem with this is that the majority of players who do use this type of language ARE the younger ones. But definitely, there are bound to be some people who may find some of the language used to be offensive and more should be done to safeguard them from it.

4. I agree with this partially, I believe people should be allowed to swear. But I also believe that there should be a filter so people don't get offended. Any word that discriminates against another person/group should be filtered, this is a good idea though!