Mxriio's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mxriio, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Mxriio

Mxriio New Member

Ratings:
    Personal Questions
    • What is your in-game username?: Mxriio
    • What is your Discord Tag?: Mxriio#6340
    • What is your gender?: Male
    • How old are you?:19
    • What timezone are you in?: PST
    • Do you have a working headset and microphone?: Yes
    • Can you record in 720p or greater quality?: Yes
    • Have you been punished before? If so, why and what have you learnt from it?: I have never been punished before.
    • If you were to be accepted, how many hours a week can you provide to the network?: During the week I can provide 6--8+ hours to the server on weekends I do work from 4pm to 1am so weekends might be less time unless I get on in the morning which I can always do.
    • Are you active on our discord server? I have been active recently talking about Warfare realm.
    Server Related Questions
    • What realm do you play on the most?:Warfare
    • What is your favourite feature on the realm you play most?: My favorite feature about Warfare is the drugs and how the effects it gives you when taking them are useful.
    • How do you feel that you would benefit the staff team upon joining?: I feel like I would benefit the staff team because I am able to contribute a lot of time to the server and can be there when others can't be on to help players. I am also familiar with the rules of yaymc and would enforce them.
    • What skills do you have that would be useful while you are apart of the staff team?: I used to run a server myself I was the owner of it so I have the experience of that I am familiar with a lot of different permissions and can also config files that have to do with plugins. So I have some experience with being a staff member and with helping other players the server has since shut down.
    • What would you do if you found another staff member abusing their permissions?: If i found out that another staff member is abusing their permissions I would obviously report it to the right person such as a higher admin if not the owners themselves and I would try to get video proof so that they can see what I am saying is true, so that staff dont ruin the playing experience for other players on the server or boost other players but giving them items.
    • Do you have any previous experience in being a staff member on a separate network?: I have owned and ran a server myself so I am familiar with helping people out I am familiar with commands and having valid evidence for when people are cheating and or hacking.
    • What are the most important qualities needed to work in a team environment and why?: The most important qualities needed to work in a team is communication and honesty because if you cant communicate with other staff members the server would be able to run good and it's always good to get along with other staff members and not have problems.
    Scenario Questions
    • What would you do if a player was asking for help with a donation issue that you cannot assist with?: If it is issue I can not help with I would try to find them a staff member who can help with that or tell them to contact a staff member such as a mod or admin. Another thing I would do is contact a staff member to let them know what is going on. And lastly I would tell them to make a report on the forums or discord.
    • What would you do if a player had messaged you saying they had found a bug that you cannot fix?: I would tp to them and see what the bug is, I would get video recording of it as proof and contact a staff member and show them what the bug is so that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible so that other people dont come across this bug.
    • What steps would you take if you found a player cheating on the network?: I would immediately record and have long enough evidence of the player cheating and upload it to the forums and get staff to look at it so that they can see the player cheating. If I have the permissions to tempban and or ban a player and if i have recording and feel like its obvious that the player is cheating i would go ahead and ban them and still upload the video to the forums.
    • Where would you direct a player if they were asking to report a player?: I would tell them to use a in game command such as /report if the server has it to make the report or tell them to make a post on the website and would give them the website link.
    • What would you do if a player asked you a question you don't know the answer to?: If I didn't have the answer to a question I would be honest with them and tell them because I wouldn't want to lie or make something up. I would talk to another staff and ask them the same question and give the player a answer or tell them to contact another staff member who may know the answer to what he is asking. Lying wouldn't be right.
    Final Question
    • Why should we choose you over any other applicant? I feel like I should be chosen because I was on this server way before it became yaymc and neveronce got punished for anything I had the second best rank and would be on all the time raiding and pvping against other players so I am familiar with the server and I would like to keep the server a nice playing environment for everyone else to enjoy the server. I am able to be on for long periods of time, I can also record and have a working mic to be able to talk to people and be in discord.

By submitting an application, you agree to the following:
    • You agree that everything wrote in this application is truthful?: (YES)
    • You agree to not pester staff members to look at your application?: (YES)
    • You agree that you have not plagiarised this application in any way?: (YES)
    • You agree that if you are to be denied, then you must wait a full two weeks before re-applying?: (YES)

2. TTayber

TTayber Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    +0 (i'll change it if you update your application)
    pros:
    • You seem like a genuine person. (that's what's most important for a staff member in my opinion)
    • Your answers are logical.
    • Application seems to be taken seriously.
    cons:
    • Some grammatical errors. (not many)
    • Not enough detail.
    • I've never seen you on throughout the years and you said you've played a while, but that's only odd because of how much you said you're on each day.
    • This is your first forums message.
    Good luck!!

3. Kejdi

Kejdi Member

Ratings:
    It hasn’t even been a week since you got denied but +0

4. Mxriio

Mxriio New Member

Ratings:
    This is my first time applying I haven’t applied before.

5. Mxriio

Mxriio New Member

Ratings:
    I appreciate the pros and cons, and I know there are some grammar errors but not everyone is perfect and has 100% grammar I did how ever try my best. I also agree with what you are saying about never seeing me on. I used to play when the server was called hazard craft or hazmc, like i’m 2015 or 16 and I stopped playing because at the time I was a kid and couldn’t fix my pc. Now that i am older I bought myself a new pc and got back in to minecraft and I couldn’t sign in to my account so I made a new one which was this one (Mxriio). If you used to play back then and want to see my name go to namemc and search up StankMemez or _HawQube_ I believe that shows my old usernames and you can try and see if you remember seeing one of those names.

6. TTayber

TTayber Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    If I were you then I would use a site like Grammarly to help proofread the application if grammar is harder for you. Also, I suggest adding more detail to your application rather than just defending yourself, because it looks like your taking the easy way out, and if you really want this there should be work put into it. I do not recognize your older usernames, but you may just not have been active in chat. Anyways, I'm not changing my vote since there were no changes to the application.

#6 TTayber, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  7. Kejdi

Kejdi Member

Ratings:
    oops wrong mario mb

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!