Miss Y’all

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Iron, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Iron

Iron Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    FUCK
    I haven’t been on the server long, compared to the rest of you. I joined in 2017. I was here during the middle of the time Sci was here, and saw him leave. Was here some of the time that stuff went down with the owner after that (can’t remember her name right now), and now Coelho. I can’t say shit, and haven’t been here long, but I just wanted to give my sincere thanks and I feel that giving some background helps do that. Deleted most of my posts from back then a couple months ago. I’d say I left the server at the tail end of most of the community leaving (recently, right after everyone stopped giving a fuck about the server), in November-December.

Apparently I don’t remember how to do a spoiler. It’s been a while.

[spoiler:My Rant, and My Gratitude]
    I created a thread, listed all my ideas for bringing back the server from what I’ve seen, and tried to give the community a little bit of a voice, although I’m not one to be talking. We were all told that they were working on it for so long, and I think we can all doubt that they were ever making any fucking process. It’s not specifically the admins’ fault. Hell, it hardly is. It’s the fault of an owner that didn’t give them any fucking basis, and just fucking left. I want to thank that old staff team from way back, that did everything they could. I want to thank those old players on the server, who always had some version of their own fucked up jokes that’d make everyone smile. I want to thank those old moderators, that have stood through the change of owners and continued to try and give their influence on the server, even when it seemed no one cared. I want to thank those few administrators who did do everything they could, and tried to bring the community information, and tried to influence decisions that were made.
    [/spoiler]

Miss you guys. I miss the community. It’s weird to say that. I mean, a Minecraft server community with a server that’s always been seeming to go downhill since I arrived? I played Minecraft since beta, and quit around early 2015. I was honestly never too involved in Minecraft communities online while I played Minecraft, I did that mostly after I quit. I never went back to Minecraft, but loved the layout of the websites. I loved the discussions that were had. I started off on a website from a server that I had played before I left. Website is still up, but nobody posts much on it anymore, and almost all of the players have left. There’s maybe 2-3 that still visit the website on even a monthly basis. It went downhill after the owner sucked, too. Before it did, there were real discussions. You know, actual advice for situations and political discussions. If you use reddit, it was basically a mini reddit formatted with the Minecraft website layout. Shit was fucking lit. (@Maxxy @Fastened Old sc times were fuckin amazing). The weird part about this community is that I never even played the actual server. Yeah. I’m not going to do that individual thank you bullshit, but if I’ve mentioned you, you know who you are. Everyone who fits into those categories that I mentioned earlier (in my rant spoiler section) know that they did.

I’m not really in the typing mood, although apparently I typed hella shit lol. So yeah, respond with your stories or just respond to fuck around. Miss y’all tho

Love no homo

#1 Iron, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. ItzDarkZz

ItzDarkZz Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    Perfectly said...I joined the server in 2015 and i enjoyed every moment until the very end.Just the way that the community has been made makes you want to stay.The staff,the players,everything is unique.I check every day the server waiting for it to open.I miss everyone and cant wait for the server to get back on.

3. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    ily

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Fastened

Fastened Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. CryForWins

CryForWins Member

Ratings:
    I joined in december of 2015 with the name xXBlind_WizardXx(lmao) and bought overlord for warfare and realized factions wasn't really my thing so I decided to try skyblock and I made some profit shops and toward the end when it became skyblocky in march of 2016(I think) I had titan because someone named spymasterakansi had bought it for me for helping build layers on his cactus farm he has used his alt to turn the whole island into a giant farm/profit shop on skyblock red I was top 3 on baltop. I played a little bit of skyblocky frost didn't like it too much bought an island off someone and ended up quitting.
    Heard it became yaymc2.0 so I came back and was playing with some people some of my friends came back as well which was pretty nice but it didn't feel the same. I took a two week break and found out there was going to be a revamp so I dp'd all my stuff and waiting and the server has been in this condition since about that time.

6. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    I can't even remember the names of who got me ranks

7. CryForWins

CryForWins Member

Ratings:
    I only remember spymaster because yay was the first server I played on primarily and it was the first rank I had everyone else I kinda forgot..

8. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    I remember Shamefully winning some kinda thing Sciatis made. It was a small castle on KitPvp, Sciatis was in the center of it, and was protected by most of the staff team. You had to kill Sciatis. Shamefully won, and gave the rank upgrade (or rank, I forgot which one it was) to me.

9. XX_BossSteven_XX

XX_BossSteven_XX Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    I think it was Sciatis and Mossypaws, I was permanently muted but she legit unmuted me without hesitation, OGs!

10. CryForWins

CryForWins Member

Ratings:
    There was a sciatis head floating around on skyblock for the longest time which was odd because I don't think I ever saw him on

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!