Dismiss Notice
Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://discord.gg/sWdrjsN

Leonard_x's Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Leonard_x, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard_x

Leonard_x New Member

Ratings:
    What do you like about Yay MC? Why?:
    everything i dont hate​
    What do you think needs improving on Yay MC?:
    bugs​
    What are your suggestions for Yay MC?:
    fix the bugs before trying to add things igs have not been stacking on skyblock and it has not been fixed. Oh boy dont worry cuz the staff team are working on another reset of skyblock :D no just no .-.​
    Which server is this feedback referring to?:
    Global

2. ILuvYayMC

ILuvYayMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    We're currently working on the gamemodes, and fixing bugs and etc. Just need to be patient and wait with us.

- Shark, Moderator.

3. minnabird

minnabird Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Ratings:
  4. minnabird

minnabird Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Ratings:
    You have to be patient just like Shark said. The staff members have lives that they have to attend to as well as the server.

5. ClearlyYeezus

ClearlyYeezus Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    I've lost count how many times I've seen someone say this as a lame excuse, isn't it obvious that people have lives outside of Minecraft? I mean obviously there are people who dedicate their lives to Minecraft but that's besides the point because they still have family and friends outside it as well as activities and other relations. The fact of the matter is, the server is understaffed, underdeveloped and overall it's in a poor state. YayMC has always had a habit of adding before improving, meaning they like to add things before improving what they've already got, the mistake in this is that you don't have a well formatted, organised and structured baseline for the server to increase its player growth. You can't expect to keep adding new things and resetting gamemodes and still expect the players to stay. If it wasn't for a handful of old players that still stick around on this server I don't know where it would be, there clearly would be no direction for the server to go in because the old players have seen what made the server so successful.

If you want my honest opinion I think the server will die, leaving perhaps only Skyblock to survive because it's the most popular gamemode at the moment in Minecraft. Factions is good, but it lacks a few things that you've probably heard about, but overall it was done really well. It's a shame I predicted that Superior would take the map and there would be very little competition but that's what you get when the Owner doesn't invest - no advertising means no competition. I mean for a huge network like Yaymc, shouldn't they have at least made an announcement well in advance before Factions was released, considering it was being worked on well in advance. I've seen Emmanuel make good trailers so why wasn't one made for the server and sent out to youtubers to post the trailer? Oh yeah I forgot, no investment from the owner.

It's just been downhill ever since Sciatis left, hasn't it? Yes there have been improvements here and there but at least Sciatis knew how to run a server even if some of the things he did were controversial.

I still don't know why I bother giving my opinion anymore yet I still do it, yikes.

#5 ClearlyYeezus, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. JamesOG

JamesOG New Member

Ratings:
    People have been being patient for a little too long now, haven’t they? How long has it been now? Long enough to make people just give up because they aren’t blind and can see the future of this server with the direction it’s going in. There are people such as you in the community who could never tell themselves that this server is going downhill and on the verge of shutting down.

“patience” “soon” “don’t worry” “being fixed” “getting better”

Mhm

7. ILuvYayMC

Ratings:
    We working slowly as we don't have much staff, but things are actually being fixed and worked on. Like 2 admins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JamesOG

JamesOG New Member

Ratings:
    Staff jumping ship bc they know what’s gonna happen

9. ILuvYayMC

Ratings:
    IG stacking is in discussion