KitPvP [BETA] — Saturday, November 9th at 5:00 PM EST!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julian, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Julian

Julian Network Owner
    STAFF MEMBER OWNER MEMBER

Ratings:

✤ KitPvP [BETA] — The beginning of something epic! ✤

[​IMG]

✤ KitPvP [Beta] — Release information

Hey Yay!

Over the last two weeks we’ve been hard at work on building and improving an experience very similar to what you all knew as KitPvP on Yay in 2016. I’m proud to say, I think we’ve done just that. Although we’re getting this release out for you all on Saturday, it only leaves us with a few days to really test the server in its entirety. I’m certain all major bugs will be eliminated by the time we release. Regardless, I’ll be leaving the server in a “Beta” stage for a week or so. This will allow us to guarantee that it’s a completely solid high quality game mode for all of you.

Additionally, we're giving away 3 Savage ranks (Top rank) on our Twitter! Click here to see the tweet with more details.

✤ Builds — Bringing back memories, entirely OG feel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✤ Ranks — Same OG rank names and hierarchy, new features!
    Ranks range in hierarchy from Elite, Ultra, Ravager, Warrior, Warlord, then Savage. Each ranks pricing, cosmetics, features, abilities, and much more will be made available to pre-order on the store Friday for Saturday’s beta release.

✤ Kits — Revamped OG Kits, bringing back what everyone loved.
    I know you all loved the ability kits from the OG KitPvP on Yay, so we brought it all back bigger and better. We’ve done our best to re-balance all of the kits, including their abilities. Previews of the all the kits and abilities will be teased in our Discord on Friday. (#teasers channel)

✤ Gems — Earn Gems by playing and voting, no P2W.
    Most of you will remember Gems, they were they OG currency on KitPvP from 2016. Gems work exactly the same for now, you can earn them by killing players and voting via /vote. Your Gem balance will be displayed above your hot bar.
    • Voting: +5 per vote site.​
    • Kills: +2 per kill.​
    • Assists: +1 per assist. (Coming soon)​
    ✤ Duels — Duel your friends, no interruptions. Find out who’s best!
    Duels are pretty simple and self explanatory. You duel in whatever kit is in your inventory, if your inventory is empty, you’ll be fist fighting your opponent. You can duel whoever you’d like via /duel <player>, they can accept the duel by clicking the chat message or via /duel accept. There’s currently two duel maps, we plan on adding a couple more in the coming weeks to keep things fresh!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✤ Top 3 Most Kills Rewards — Free stuff for grinding to the top of the leaderboards!

Soon after Beta, we’ll be resetting all kill data from players. You’ll be able to keep your Gems and the Kits you’ve unlocked but with an opportunity to win a real cash prize for ruling the leaderboards! More information on rewards for first, second and third place rewards will be included in our update and official release post.

✤ Banker — Let our trusty banker watch over your Gems!
    Head over to the banker, here you can invest Gems and invest your money directly. The banker will allow you to invest Gems for a daily return. The more Gems you have in the banker at one time will increase your daily return. Beware though, if you die 10 times before withdrawing your investment you lose it all!
    [​IMG]

✤ Bounties — Set a bounty up to 50 Gems on another player!
    The Bounty Hunter’s children are scattered across the map, find one of three of his baby villagers to set a bounty of up to 50 gems on any online player!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✤ Killstreaks — Show off your kill frenzy!
    Currently, kill streaks will only display your kill streak value and when your kill streak is ended by another player. We plan to add various leveled rewards for kill streaks sometime during Beta.
    [​IMG]

✤ Gambling Bar — Gamble your gems at high risk and huge return!
    The bar is very simple, you can bet up to 50 gems with a return of double what you bet for every drink you purchase. The more expensive of a drink you purchase, the less of a chance you have of winning. Good luck everyone, go crazy and rack up those Gems!
    [​IMG]

✤ Leaderboards — For the 10 most elite players on the server.
    Leaderboards will be available via /kills top. This will bring up a GUI displaying the heads of the top 10 killers on the server. Hovering over the head will show you the in-game name of the player, how many kills they have and their highest kill streak.
    [​IMG]

✤ Conclusion — New beginning, looking for staff and much thanks.
    To conclude all of this, I encourage everyone that was apart of this wonderful community to come check out this release. We’ve worked hard on bringing everyone the KitPvP server they knew and loved, with numerous improvements and enhancements to balance the game mode. We’re also now looking for staff, we’ll be bringing on new members to the team on Friday before the release. More information on our staff recruitment can be found here.
    I want to thank everyone, we’ve all got tons of support and I’ve personally received lots of support and encouragement taking on Yay. Here’s to an amazing rest of 2019. The future is bright for Yay and I’m sure as hell just as hyped as everyone else is for it. Cheers guys!

Join our Discord for status updates, giveaways and much more by clicking here.

Special thanks to everyone who helped in the testing stage of this server, you know who you are! ❤️

#1 Julian, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Dylan

Dylan Owner & Developer
    STAFF MEMBER OWNER Developer MEMBER

Ratings:
    first

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Vinh

Vinh Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER MEMBER

Ratings:
    I dropped my pizza when i saw this. LOOKS AMAZING! Good job YayMc team :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. CryForWins

CryForWins Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    I love seeing everything being brought back, I honestly can't wait.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Zeynah

Zeynah Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER

Ratings:
    hype!:D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ilysmxiu

ilysmxiu Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    Looks amazing! Can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Maxxy

Maxxy Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR Forums Division

Ratings:
    4th time is indeed going to be the charm we’ve all been waiting for

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Pursq

Pursq Active Member

Ratings:
    Far more interesting... :meme:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. HeyItsFinley

HeyItsFinley Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Looking great. Honestly, I can't wait.

10. Sharkmatiix

Sharkmatiix Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    All aboard the hype train.

11. Leonard_x

Leonard_x Member

Ratings:
    MAD! cant wait. im so happy that ur doin this

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!