OFFICIAL Introductions || Welcome to the Forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reece, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reece

Reece Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    「 Player Introductions 」
    [​IMG]

Hi, and welcome to the introductions section! I assume most of you are new to the forums, whether you're new to the revamped forums or new to the community; This is the section for you! There's no better place to familiarize yourself with the community than the introductions subforum. Here, you can tell us about yourself, your hobbies, interests, or even things you dislike! As we continuously welcome more, and more members into our amazing community, it's important to stay familiar with one another. Help us get to know you through your introduction thread! Creating a thread here allows others to get to know you, and get yourself out there in the community. You may even meet some new friends here!

Hello everyone! My name is Reece, and I'm eighteen years old. I've been working on YayMC as a Manager since September 01st, 2018. Personally, I've always loved helping people out and getting to know new faces. I hope to make a safe, welcoming platform for all people. Whether you're an avid Minecraft player or not, I hope there's something for everyone here. Besides this, I personally enjoy Psychology, English, and Computer Science. I hope to meet new faces, and make new memories as time goes on for both you, and I!

Introductions are completely open ended, and this guide is just for players who aren't quite sure what to put into their introduction. Whether you use mine above as a template, or make your own, it'll be a great way to get your name out there!

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!