Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CryForWins, Nov 2, 2019.

1. CryForWins

CryForWins Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    I don't think I ever bother to make an introduction before so here we go:

I started the server on Hazmc a long time ago and bought the first rank i'd ever had on a server:Titan.
    left the server for a while and came back the December of 2015 upgraded to Overlord and started playing a ton of skyblock.
    A player name spacecowboy gave me the basics and after that I was hooked. Shortly after a player known as spymasterarkansi bought me epic to do a few layers of his alts full island cactus farm so that I would be able to fly.
    After that was done I worked my way up the baltop ladder but I never managed to pass spy or space. yada yada a year or so passed the server started to die and sciatis decides to hold a giant sale, then the server became skyblocky. my ranks became the highest rank and I quit for a while, came back played on peak and frost became baltop on frost and quit again.
    I then heard yay was back so I hoped aboard the train.. Again. I was max rank on skyblock and I bought hazard on warfare I played for a while but it died out again everyone I played with was quitting so of course I did as well. a few servers as well as games later, I find myself coming back almost 4 years to the month I started the whole charade.
    Let's just hope it all works out this time..

2. Zeynah

Zeynah Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER

Ratings:
    hi jayson :flushed:

3. CryForWins

CryForWins Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    oh why hello there :Happypanda:

4. Vinh

Vinh Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER MEMBER

Ratings:
    Basically me except I played prison. Nice to meet you I'm Erv

5. Maxxy

Maxxy Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR Forums Division

Ratings:
    It’s hard to not return to Yay, no matter how many times it’s been reset. Enjoy your stay again!

6. Sharkmatiix

Sharkmatiix Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Facts right there, anyway hello cry .

7. Fastened

Fastened Administrator
    STAFF MEMBER ADMINISTRATOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    What’s your IGN from 2015?

8. Zeynah

Zeynah Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER

Ratings:
    xXBlind_WizardXx

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  • About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!