Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CryForWins, Sep 10, 2018.

1. CryForWins

CryForWins Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Hey everyone, some of you may know me.I played for a month or two on Hazmc. Yaymc became my primary server in December of 2015 when I bought my first rank on warfare and realized I was hooked. I got on almost everyday after that point until January of this year when my graduation was coming close so I took a break from games in general. I started college two weeks ago but i'm hoping I can come back to some familiar faces.
    A few other things about things that are going on uh.. My birthday is in two days I started working at a shipping company, 'FedEx' 3rd shift which might impact the time that I play on the server.

That's that, I look forward to rekindling old friendships.

2. VELDA

VELDA Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Hey Cry,

Welcome back, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the server.

3. BelacBrix

BelacBrix Active Member
    Recruitment Division MEMBER

Ratings:
    Hey Cry! Welcome back, nice to see you. Hope you will enjoy the upcoming updates for the server. :D

~ Belac

4. Dekrypting

Dekrypting Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Welcome Back Cry!

5. Skimmings

Skimmings Prospecting Member

Ratings:
    Welcome back

6. minnabird

minnabird Member

Ratings:
    Hai, welcome back. I remember you. <:

7. SS_Explosion

SS_Explosion Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Welcome back, old friend. How you been holding up.?

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!