OFFICIAL EVERYTHING WRONG WITH || PRISON

Discussion in 'Prison' started by Reece, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Reece

Reece Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    EVERYTHING WRONG WITH
    PRISON
    Hey everyone,

I'd just like to quickly gain your opinions on the current and/or previous implementations of Prison into YayMC.

I'd like to know your thoughts of what's wrong with the gamemode, what could be improved, and things that you feel we should consider adding.

This thread will remain open until the Prison revamp is released.

2. SeranityYT

SeranityYT Prospecting Member

Ratings:
    + Keep the OG prison pvp area (Current/Before)
    + Keep backpacks.
    + More tokens to buy backpacks
    + Keep the OG rank names.

- Pvp broken.
    - Can’t go to plots or anything.

#2 SeranityYT, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  3. CryForWins

CryForWins Member

Ratings:
    overpowered pickaxes, 3x3's 5x5's 10x10x' mostly to be bought with real money.
    the ability to buy picks just like the stat track diamond sword, tracks blocks broken.
    the ability for picks to level up after a certain amount of blocks broke e.g. (10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 500k, ect)

4. Masterofallftw

Masterofallftw Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Honestly it would be nice to get a new feel of prison...
    What to change:
    -The current map(spawn/mines) (I think they are current/haven’t been in game for a while) have been there for years... it would be nice for it to have a good look.
    And I think a lot of the world guard permissions are messed up

What to keep:
    -I and several other people enjoyed the plots... even though it doesn’t have the ‘typical prison’ feel I do feel like it is a part of yays prison
    -The pick axe system of enchantments was honestly pretty ok too imo along with the backpacks

What to modify/add/change/keep the idea of
    -Gangs: honestly the current gang plugin isn’t used to it’s full potential. I feel like having the ability to gang wars or having a gang base sounds like a lot of fun
    -Maybe a more centralized shop area. Even though people can have a plot shop, people don’t really go plot to plot looking for a shop, a small/centralized area would be nice just for shops

That’s honestly all I have on the top of my head atm. I’ll edit this if I come up with anything else

5. XX_BossSteven_XX

XX_BossSteven_XX Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    Prison back in the days was amazing

6. 74s

74s Member

Ratings:
    Bring back OpJails from 3 years ago. It was the servers best running and money making server. It was a load of fun. PvP was amazing, map was great. I loved everything about it and many other agree.

7. Holsson

Holsson Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    wouldn't get your hopes up

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!