Dismiss Notice
Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://discord.gg/sWdrjsN

Em_Va's Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Em_Va, May 20, 2018.

1. Em_Va

Em_Va New Member

Ratings:
    What do you like about Yay MC? Why?:
    CREATIVE

Hi so i was banned for 1h for being AFK by the helpers. and the helpers are weary rood sometimes.
    But i do love the server but sometimes i hate it bc of some of the helpers.​
    What do you think needs improving on Yay MC?:
    The helpers and dont take stuff so serius. like being muted bc you use CAPS.​
    What are your suggestions for Yay MC?:
    can you add a black colore on cretive for those who dont have a gender or are transgender and dont know if they are a boy or a girl ty.​
    Which server is this feedback referring to?:
    Global

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Safeness

Safeness Guest

Ratings:
    The part about helpers shouldn't be on feedback and suggestions. You can make a report about the helpers you are referring to at https://yaymc.com/report/ (You weren't banned for being afk, you were banned for Mute Evading)

Best Regards,

HensleyZ {YayMC Helper}

#2 Safeness, May 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    Everyone know's if they are a boy or a girl. Its on their birth certificate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maztin

Maztin New Member

Ratings:
    what about non binarys you fucking sexist cis c0on

5. Emmanuel

Ratings:
    So you're saying, biologically, when you're born, you are not male, nor female?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. James_1st

James_1st New Member

Ratings:
    @Emmanuel,
    I think I was born half potato and half cow...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hijackinq

Hijackinq Active Member

Ratings:
    Not saying I completely agree with it, but a lot of the people don’t like conforming to the 2 “assigned” genders. Not trying to like shut you down or anything, but there’s no point in arguing with them, as they’ll never stop. I just respect people’s choices and move on with my own life.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Emmanuel

Ratings:
    Oh, of course, people can do and feel what they want. But scientifically, it's a proven fact that there are only two genders. The 'Non-Binary' or 'Gender Fluid' community, is just a claim that they identify as something else and has not been proven that you can be something else other than men and women. I am going on fact, not just an idea or a theory that a group of people has begun to follow.

Personally, I do oppose the idea of 'non-binary' and such, but I would never let my personal opinion mentally, or physically affect someone else.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Hijackinq

Hijackinq Active Member

Ratings:
    I feel the same way as you. Some people just find pleasure on bashing other people’s opinions and self choices.

• Like Like x 1