Did YayMC die?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by domoy, Jan 24, 2019.

1. domoy

domoy Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    What happened to this once popular server? Did the admins just not want to deal with it anymore, or was it skyblocky that killed it off?

2. Cass

Cass Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    nah, if you mean current skyblocky, that died ages ago. Pretty simple reasons why, as for the 'skyblocky' phase that yaymc once was, no, it's not the reason either.

3. domoy

Ratings:
    The servers haven't been up since November... have they just given up? I know they have lives and stuff but we want 2016 YayMC back u kno

4. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    Damn I've been with this community for a whole ass 3 years. Honestly there's just too much to type for what time I have rn, but if there's one event that had the biggest impact on YayMC, it would be when Sciatis scammed the community, shutdown the server, and shoved us all into a little sack of dirt called Skyblocky.

5. domoy

Ratings:
    Lol I went on to see if I still had ultra on that server when they transferred all of our ranks and they removed mine and muted me for talking about YayMC

6. Cass

Cass Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    Actually, thats not Sciblocky anymore, it's someone else's server completely, and not even the same skyblocky that sci had.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!