BreakingIceHard's Staff application

Discussion in 'Rejected Applications' started by ProPren, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProPren

ProPren New Member

Ratings:
    In-Game Username: BreakingIceHard

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): ProPren#7706

First Name (Optional): Not required

Current Age: 17

Timezone / Country: England, GMT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Yay in a week?
    29 Hours per week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm mostly active on Creaitive & KitPvP. I always love to play on them.

Have you ever been punished on YayMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Yay with the position you're applying for?
    I would improve YayMC in much and many ways such as keeping the chat clean of rule breakers and toxic players, trying to seek for hackers and get them banned/sorted since they ruin the community by making others quit or rage. Not only I would try my best to keep the chat clean from the rule breakers, toxic players and hackers I would always try to reach out to people that are in need of help, mostly the people that just joined the community would ask lots of questions which I would be more than happy to answer and help out. Also being a role model for the players is a tough position to be but I always wanted to be in a position like that since I think I'm more than capable of doing it properly.

What issues do you see with YayMC that you feel could be fixed?
    The issue that there's not too much players on the server, & I can really share this server if its done being developed and get more & more players. I can share it everywhere as much as it costs, The issue in which some of the gamemodes are always under maintenance and I can probably help fixing them faster & faster because I've a great experience of developing gamemodes, And I 'm so used to it.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Yay? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I've made a mistake once before on reporting someone thinking he was hacking to a staff member, and He wasn't really hacking. He was too good at pvp so I just thought he was hacking. and once I reported it to the staff member, Then replied to me and said they checked him and he wasn't hacking. Anyways, I learnt not to report anyone who's good at pvp unless I make sure that he's 100% hacking first.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I've been a Moderator on a server before called Solumic and I had a great experience from playing a lot of Minecraft and I can detect hacks easily not only that also watch staff series so I have knowledge on what are hacks and what are not hacks.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think you should choose me over different applications is due to the fact that I have knowledge of how to detect hacks and I am pretty helpful and easily approachable to talk to, I'm always up to help anyone in the community and always up to punish the rule breakers and try to get rid of the hackers. I would try to solve the issues that are on Discord, forums and in-game. I would spread love and friendship around the community and try to minimize the amount of toxicity that is in the community.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I've a big knowledge of detecting hacks and telling who's hacking or not from playing Minecraft too much. So This will help me find hackers easily when I'm staffing on the server. Also, I can remember all rules this server has, And remember everything important anyone must know. I'll make sure to help anyone on the server. This will also help me to reply to members easily and tell them anything they don't want.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness was that I get mad easily and sometimes dumb players make me get mad a lot. This was a terrible weakness but thankfully I've finally got past it. My second weakness was when calling everyone a hacker but they actually aren't hackers. I was so bad at pvp and they were better so I thought they were hacking. Now I can finally tell who's really hacking or not easily.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Yes, I'm a youtuber and I also own a discord server with 90+ members. I'm also a Moderator on other servers.

2. Holsson

Holsson Aspiring Member

Ratings:
    @Coelho idk about this one bro please give me your opinion

3. Maxxy

Maxxy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    Wow, the second half of your application just hurts to read.

Don't you think there aren't many players for a reason?
    Dude, it's just a report. From a staff's view, it's just a white message in chat. Then the staff finds the player and judges whether they are using a a client or not. Not that hard. You must be a virgin on the server if this is what your first thought of when you had to think of a mistake...
    Ok, we get it. You can detect hacks.

Yeah, -1

- Green is cool, but not application-cool.
    - The first half of the application was ok, but the second half was just bad.
    - You mention supporting the development, but you don't mention your experience later in the application. Even though the question said "moderation experience", you could also include your experience in server development.
    - What's your YouTube channel? (not a reason for -1, just curious)
    - I don't know you. You just applied out of the blue, even when the server is undergoing a revamp.

- You're not active in the community, whether it be discord or the forums. This is literally your first post. Don't you think first?

S i n c e r e l y
    I
    N
    C
    E
    R
    E
    L
    Y

- Maxxy

4. XX_BossSteven_XX

XX_BossSteven_XX Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    +1

- Grammar is slobby
    - alot of detials
    #yaymcisdead

5. ProPren

ProPren New Member

Ratings:
    Bro, What's the problem with you huh? Why are u just that evil to others, If you don't actually know me and "I came out of the blue" Then Is this how you talk to unknown people? I get it, you're so disrespectful. So expected. Just get a life nerd, I dare you to get accepted as staff or even submit a decent one.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Chxpter

Chxpter Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Ummm, he was staff, then resigned...

7. ProPren

ProPren New Member

Ratings:
    Chxpter, I don't get what you mean. Anyways, Yes I was a staff member but I've resigned from my rank because I didn't feel like I'm very useful to the server, And I also wanted to become a staff member on one server only (Which is this server), So It's easier for me.

8. Chxpter

Chxpter Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    I was talking about how you said you dared Maxxy to ever get accepted, and I replied that he was indeed a staff member on this server, then he resigned.

9. Chxpter

Chxpter Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:

You just come onto a dead server and want staff? You never even played this server before and you want staff? Let's also talk about how impatient you are. You @ me on the discord server and then ask others to review your application and then you wonder why you haven't been accepted. I then told you it may even take months to be accepted, even if you're a good candidate for the position. You then went on to say that, that's not how it should be.

Good Luck.
    https://gyazo.com/01d57507a80d740210c421ac8f012c57
    https://gyazo.com/3fdb43d2248054cfc70b96453387df7a
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Elly01

Elly01 Moderator
    STAFF MEMBER MODERATOR

Ratings:
    Application Denied

You have never played the server when it wasn’t down for revamp, you asked for people to look at your application wondering why it’s taking more than 2 weeks, plus your application is lacking the detail it needs.

You can apply back in 2 weeks.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!