Dismiss Notice
Join our discord server to get regular updates on small server updates and changes. https://discord.gg/sWdrjsN

blakebein/jtguidera msg to all staff.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blakebein, Aug 8, 2018.

1. blakebein

blakebein New Member

Ratings:
    Hey staff. I just wanted to ask you something about survival and give you a helpful suggestion.
    I've been playing your server for well over 3 years, and I played survival for most of that. I have seen this server go through so many phases and changes. Please listen to me and a few friends, who all of us have been playing yaymc for what it feels like forever. I am asking the staff and developers to please not wipe our stats or enderchest loot. Reset the map and all that stuff, but not our stats or enderchest. The reason I am asking this is because survival has been reset a couple times and every time it gets reset it loses players. If you were to reset our enderchest and stats I believe that a lot of old players would not come back. I would love to see Survival 2.0 released ASAP, but I think it would be beneficial to the server and player base if you were to not reset these things. Please, listen to a few original survival members and help out your own server. Thanks staff for listening and considering our opinions. -blakebein/jtguidera

• Like Like x 1
  2. blakebein

blakebein New Member

Ratings:
  3. Maxxy

Maxxy Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    At this point, it's not about bringing old players back. The server needs new faces, new maps, new spawns, new hub, new everything. Just start everything from scratch. No OG Warfare spawn. No OG Factions spawn, No OG Creative spawn. Just a fresh start for YayMC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. blakebein

blakebein New Member

Ratings:
    @Maxxy interesting point. However it couldn't hurt to bring old players back.

5. Maxxy

Maxxy Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    It's just not worth it. We can bring old players by improving Yay and making promises that were broken before. This server will not grow again if we keep trying to keep things the way they were in the past.

6. blakebein

blakebein New Member

Ratings:
    @Maxxy idk. things in the old days were pretty nice and the server was definitely making more money then it is now. also, I REALLY dont think that the old players will come back {because the majority of them will be there for nostalgia, just like me}, if we renovate and change everything

7. Chxpter

Chxpter New Member

Ratings:
    agreed.

8. 1qw

1qw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    Bud I was a big survival player myself, but not resetting my stuff will do absolutely nothing to bring me back, in fact if I still enjoyed Minecraft I would rather have it reset to start fresh. I doubt survival comes back as it made the least money for the server, and it would just be extra work to operate at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. blakebein

blakebein New Member

Ratings:
  10. Maxxy

Maxxy Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    1qw
    1qW
    ImJolly
    1qw