REJECTED 1835's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Rejected Applications' started by 1835, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1835

1835 New Member

Ratings:
    Personal Questions
    • What is your in-game username?: 1835
    • What is your Discord Tag?: Sucka Whyma#0005
    • What is your gender?: Male
    • How old are you?: 16
    • What timezone are you in?: EST / NA
    • Do you have a working headset and microphone?: Yes and Yes
    • Can you record in 720p or greater quality?: Yes
    • Have you been punished before? If so, why and what have you learnt from it?: Not on this server.
    • If you were to be accepted, how many hours a week can you provide to the network?: On the week atleast 20, on the weekends its random, it all depends if I go places or not.
    • Are you active on our discord server?: Just joined so I guess?
    Server Related Questions
    • What realm do you play on the most?: Going to be KitPVP
    • What is your favorite feature on the realm you play most?: KitPVP
    • How do you feel that you would benefit the staff team upon joining?: Ever since the last time I was staff (opcraft) I have actually grown up a lot from how I used to be, i'm not toxic anymore, and I want a chance to actually prove that. I don't give attitude or anything and I think i'm proud of myself for that, and I think that my experience would be good for this server.
    • What skills do you have that would be useful while you are apart of the staff team?: the one big thing i'm really good at is screen sharing without an ss tool. I usually find anyone's client. and I have patience.
    • What would you do if you found another staff member abusing their permissions?: I would immediately report it to a staff manager or a manager, or an owner.
    • Do you have any previous experience in being a staff member on a separate network?: Yes, twice on OPCraft, once when I was 1835, and second when I was DedicatedIPs.
    • What are the most important qualities needed to work in a team environment and why?: I think you need alot of team work skills to actually work for a community, you cant just go in thinking you know everything cause thats what I did at first, but as I started maturing I started realizing I basically knew nothing so I actually started working towards myself and I found out alot of stuff that I didnt know previously.
    Scenario Questions
    • What would you do if a player was asking for help with a donation issue that you cannot assist with?: If I was a helper, I would tell the player to make a ticket on the discord so it would get sorted by an admin/manager.
    • What would you do if a player had messaged you saying they had found a bug that you cannot fix?: Again, I would forward it to a manager and then tell them which player found it out so they could get credit for it.
    • What steps would you take if you found a player cheating on the network?: First off, I would get video evidence and have it be clear evidence and then I would ss them, just to be sure if they were cheating or not, and record the ss so I have proof that I found something, and even if I didnt find anything, I would get them banned for the video evidence (if valid) thats if I was a moderator. since its for helpers, I would record them, then make a Player report (the staff version) and get them banned.
    • Where would you direct a player if they were asking to report a player?: I would tell them to do /report (players ign) (reason) in game so someone can watch the fights.
    • What would you do if a player asked you a question you don't know the answer to?: I would ask for assistance from a second person (someone on the staff team) and get help for them.
    Final Question
    • Why should we choose you over any other applicant?: I know some people on here probably dont wanna accept me (Lotho) but trust me, since I was last staff I have changed alot, I have matured as a person, I'm actually not toxic anymore, and I just want a second chance to basically prove my worth, and I wanna keep the server a cheater free server. and I show dedication.

2. 1835

1835 New Member

Ratings:
    {my bad I didnt see these question in the format}
    • You agree that everything wrote in this application is truthful?: Yes.
    • You agree to not pester staff members to look at your application?: Yes.
    • You agree that you have not plagiarised this application in any way?: Yes.
    • You agree that if you are to be denied, then you must wait a full two weeks before re-applying?: Yes.

3. Vinh

Vinh Helper
    STAFF MEMBER HELPER MEMBER

Ratings:

Your application lacked a lot of detail, it's very short, and many grammatical mistakes. I haven't seen you active on the forums and Discord much. Based on what you wrote it seems like you had a rough past and the answers for the questions show no effort put into it. However, best of luck.

-Ervin

4. iMarioM

iMarioM Up-And-Coming Member

Ratings:
    I agree with 74s, I can see you haven’t put much detail into this application. It seems to me like you just rushed through it hoping it would be good. I also see that your forums account was created today. This gives me the impression that your only created a forums account to apply. Lacking detail and effort. Best of luck.

5. 1835

1835 New Member

Ratings:
    To be fair, I havent played much, I didnt even know this server existed till I saw julian plug the kitpvp release so that's why i'm applying, and I did put effort its just that i put the amount of effort I thought was needed, no staff application needs to be over the top, half the time when I make an over the top application it just gets denied. Thanks for the feedback tho.

6. Lotho

Lotho New Member

Ratings:
    Greetings @1835,

Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

- Your application is not detailed enough.
    - You have not put the required effort into your application for it to be considered.

Please wait a maximum of two weeks before re-applying for a position.

• About Us

YayMC was an adventure that started around Christmas of 2015, and has grown ever since that day. Ever since release, YayMC's Management has prided itself on creating custom, creative, and unique content that the community wants to see. Our ever-growing community has many proud members who are fond of what Yay was, is, and will become.
  • Follow us on Twitter!

• Awesome Perks!

The Management team at YayMC focuses on pushing bug fixes, content updates, and gameplay changes to keep your experience smooth, and unique. We wouldn't be able to do this without your everlasting support. Donating is the main way to show your support of our efforts. Not to mention, you get amazing and fun perks!

Visit our store!