Lasagnan Intro

lasagnan

So some of y'all might remember me (_Snowey) from YayMC Warfare and even hazmc back in the day. I have since changed my name and now I am lasagnan, don't ask why that is just what it is now. I love playing factions and when someone invited me back into the community of YayMC I was SOOOOO EXCITED for it to be coming back. I will be putting countless hours into this server and procrastinating on school so I can have some more hours on it.

A little more about me as a person rather than a name on the screen. I am currently a college student and I go to Liberty University (yes, THAT liberty university that was on various articles and snapchat story articles not only about COVID and coming back but also about our president's wife and a pool boy) and I am studying computer science with a cognate in software engineering. I really enjoy building computers and helping anyone out with a part list for a first time build, and of course, I love to play videogames.

I am ready to see everyone back on the server soon!

CryForWins

I dont remember you but I'm looking forward to getting to know you, I went from haz to yaymc warfare. I was xXBlind_WizardXx to SkyGodGaming and then CryForWins.

lasagnan

You probably don't know me because in hazmc i didn't talk to anyone in chat at all and then toward the last year or so of yaymc is when I became active and getting to know people and talking consistently. I am hoping to get to know a lot more of the community when it comes back up

CryForWins

You probably don't know me because in hazmc i didn't talk to anyone in chat at all and then toward the last year or so of yaymc is when I became active and getting to know people and talking consistently. I am hoping to get to know a lot more of the community when it comes back up
Hopefully we run across each other in the future

codyg39

So some of y'all might remember me (_Snowey) from YayMC Warfare and even hazmc back in the day. I have since changed my name and now I am lasagnan, don't ask why that is just what it is now. I love playing factions and when someone invited me back into the community of YayMC I was SOOOOO EXCITED for it to be coming back. I will be putting countless hours into this server and procrastinating on school so I can have some more hours on it.

A little more about me as a person rather than a name on the screen. I am currently a college student and I go to Liberty University (yes, THAT liberty university that was on various articles and snapchat story articles not only about COVID and coming back but also about our president's wife and a pool boy) and I am studying computer science with a cognate in software engineering. I really enjoy building computers and helping anyone out with a part list for a first time build, and of course, I love to play videogames.

I am ready to see everyone back on the server soon!
Oh my god I remember you snowey. I was active for about the last 7 months of yaymc. My name was 1337tempest and I spent a ton of time on that server.

lasagnan

Oh my god I remember you snowey. I was active for about the last 7 months of yaymc. My name was 1337tempest and I spent a ton of time on that server.
No way I remember you! I spent so much time on that server, I miss those days of playing, I hope to see you again when it comes back up!